Today at school we worked together to write some clues about our geographical location for our #GRABilly friends. Read through our clues and guess where we are:
- We are in your future! We are 12 hours ahead of you (EST).
- We are in the westernmost state of Australia.
- The indigenous people of our area say “Kia, Noongar Boodja.”
- Our city is the capital of our state.
- Our suburb is near Leach Highway and the Kwinana Freeway.
- Were are near a train station which has two words in its name.
- We are near the Mount Henry Bridge which crosses the Canning River.
- Our suburb is named after Henry Bull.
Do us a favour #GRABilly friends. Leave a comment here with some clues about where you live? It’s just like a mystery Skype, but with words only. We will use our think-like-a-geographer skills to work out where you are. Thanks to Mrs Harrison’s class for this great idea.