Clinton’s Walk

We are learning to locate places in our own country.

We are celebrating the journey of Clinton Pryor.

TASK 1:

Watch the video on this page.

TASK 2:

Learn more about Clinton Pryor here.

TASK 3:

In your group,create an Ozobot map showing Clinton’s journey.

TASK 4:

Stretch your thinking. Impress us with your synthesising. Leave a comment on this blog post. Tell us anything which surprised you, puzzled you, anything that you noticed, anything that made you change your mind about Clinton Pryor and Clinton’s Walk.

45 thoughts on “Clinton’s Walk

1. We think it’s sad how Clinton lost his dad and his girlfriend and his job but he didn’t give up. He was a Bounce-Back Bear. We love how he became the cool kid by dancing.

2. I have just realized that Clinton has an Aussie accent when he is an Aboriginal person.Now l know that Aboriginal people are Australians.I hope l can meet Clinton one day.

• Harina, thanks for all your hard work on this project. Not only did you teach the class how to complete the activity, you generated enthusiasm for Clinton’s work. You showed that your new knowledge has helped you to value indigenous culture.

3. Sampreeti, Kavya and Harina , I was excited when you told me you were going to research Clinton Pryor. His story is a very important one and it is great to see children ( you!) sharing the story with other people.Harina I like your thinking. and I hope that you get to meet Clinton too. I wonder how that could happen ???? ….

4. We’re sorry that Clinton lost his girlfriend, dad and job but walking from Perth to Canberra is amazing! Clinton is strong and can bounce back. Well done Clinton!πŸ’ͺβœ‹πŸΎπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘±πŸΌ

5. Did Clinton walk barefoot from Perth to Canberra? If he did, WOW!!!😁Maybe next time Clinto you could take me on a journey because I am adventurous!β›ΊοΈπŸ•πŸ—»πŸœπŸŒ‹

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†