MODELLED WORD: RECIPE
- A sentence with 8 words. I found the recipe very difficult to read.
- A sentence with the word at the beginning Recipe instructions are easier to follow if the ingredients and method are listed separately.
- A sentence containing a clause. As the clocked ticked on, he wished he had used his father’s recipe for the roast lamb.
- A question. What might happen if I put more milk in the mixture than recommended in the recipe?
TODAY’S WORD: COSMIC
Work with a partner. Leave a blog comment using today’s word in these different ways:
- A sentence with 8 words.
- A sentence with the word at the beginning
- A sentence containing a clause.
- A question.