- We are learning to understand perspectives of groups in an event in history.
- We are learning to think about how language – the words we choose – reveals perspective.
- We are learning to think about how language defines significance.
RECORDING OUR THINKING
Use the THINK-PUZZLE-EXPLORE chart as you sift through the information sources.
LISTEN TO THESE ABC RADIO AUDIO CLIPS
- FROM http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/awaye/the-end-of-the-beginning/3668818
2. FROM: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/creativeinstinct/the-pinjarra-massacre/4046414
AN UNUSUAL STORY FROM MODERN TIMES:
AN INTERESTING SCRIPT FROM ABC LATELINE TO READ:
CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS
MOBILE DEVICES VIEW HERE: https://app.emaze.com/@AWICLQOL#1